HI-MACS Solid Surface is made from a blend of 75% natural mineral and pigments set in an acrylic matrix. Sheets are worked mostly in the same way as wood and an almost infinite variety of designs can be achieved. HI-MACS can be combined with other materials such as wood and metal.
HI-MACS Solid Surface is used in many commercial and residential applications and in many different market sectors.
- 98 colours of 12mm thick 3680 x 760
- 33 colours of 9mm thick 3680 x 760
- 14 colours of 6mm thick 2490 x 760
- 1 colour of 3mm thick 3000 x 930
- Inconspicuous, seamless joints
- Stain resistant
- Colour/UV stable
- 15 year product warranty
- Chemical resistant
- Sinks & basins can be seamlessly integrated
- Easy to clean
- IMO certificates in 12mm
6mm sheet is used for vertical applications. 9mm and 12mm sheet can be used for any horizontal application, but 12mm must be used where there are heat emitting applications.